Save the Date – 2024 DCA Annual General Meeting – Jan 30 at 7pm – More info coming soon
Dalhousie Community Association (DCA) Annual General Meeting
Tuesday January 24th 2023 at 7:00 PM at the Dalhousie Community Centre, Auditorium
This meeting is for the DCA members and anyone interested in what the DCA is doing to ensure Dalhousie is a vibrant, safe, and fun community where everyone can feel like they belong.
You may also join us online. Email email@example.com to receive the online link.
There will be door prizes to be won.
We are always looking for new Board Members. The AGM is a perfect time to meet the Board, ask questions about what the Board does and how you can help.
DCA Annual General Meeting Agenda January 24, 2023
- Call to Order- James Reimer
- Roll Call, Establish Quorum Presentation – Wayne Pennington
- Introduction of Guests – James Reimer
- Explanation of “On-line” Voting Protocol – Wayne Pennington
- Approval of Agenda – James Reimer
- Approval of January 25, 2022 AGM minutes – Wayne Pennington
- President – James Reimer
- Operations – Doug MacDonald
- Child Care – [Sharon Evans-Borrice]
- Community Engagement – Rochelle Lamoureux
- Communications – Stephanie Desmarais
- Planning and Development – Brent Clark
- Financial Report – Marilyn Lambert
- Approval of Audited Annual Financial Statements for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2022 (DCA – 2022 Final Audited FS)
- Appointment of auditors for the fiscal year ending August 31, 2023
- 2022-2023 Budget
- Bylaw amendment (Bylaw Article 6.3) – Wayne Pennington (Bylaw Amendment of the GM 2022 )
- Questions from the Membership
- Election of Board Members and Executive – John Piera
- Other business – added to the agenda above – James Reimer
- Presentations to retiring officers and directors – James Reimer
- Presentation of lifetime DCA membership – James Reimer
- Next Board Meeting – Tuesday February , 2023, 7:00 p.m.
- Adjourn – President
Following the meeting, please join us for refreshments and conversation.