The Dalhousie Community Association is hiring a General Manager!
Please click on this link for more information about the job and where to send your cover letter and resume.
Out Of School Care
We are looking for staff to work in our Out of School Care program on an ongoing basis. Please email Sharon at email@example.com for more information.
The Dalhousie Community Association is looking to hire an experienced and certified Zumba instructor for our program we have at the DCA! At this time, we are looking for two classes a week – dates and times can be negotiable.
Please respond with your resume and other related information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starting at $45/hour
The Dalhousie Community Association is looking to hire a skating coach to teach our Learn To Skate program! The program is offered at our outdoor rink, just behind the community centre at 5432 Dalhart Rd. NW. In the past, most of our participants have skated 5 or less times, and are looking to learn basic movements such as stopping techniques, turns, backwards skating, and other skating basics. The program is tentatively set to run on Tuesdays between and including January 26 to February 23, 2021 with the shift being from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 PM, and the teaching time to be from 6:15 PM to 7:45 PM, with the core of the class running from 6:30 PM – 7:30 PM.
The DCA is looking to hire a local resident for a snow removal contract at the Dalhousie Community Centre!
- $15/hour – a minimum of 1 hour per job (may only take 30 minutes some days, but there could be additional tasks outside to be completed)
- Job is a casual and temporary, on an “as needed” basis directed by the DCA Administrator
- Job duties include snow shoveling and clearing, ice chipping, sidewalk salting
- Shoveling equipment and sidewalk salt included, please come dressed appropriately for the weather
Must be 18+
- Potential Hours of Work: 7:30 a.m. for the mornings, and potentially at 12:00 p.m. as well – all depending on weather conditions
Email email@example.com with your resume or history of related experience, and confirm your availability for the winter season, Monday-Sunday. We will only contact those that provide all the information asked for and that are qualified for the position.