The 2021/2022 Dalhousie Public Indoor Farmers’ Market starts Oct 26. The market runs monthly on a Tuesday from 3:30-7:30pm . We are located inside the Dalhousie Community Centre at 5432 Dalhart Rd. NW. At the market you will find local growers, makers and food artisans.
Currently we are not accepting new vendors for the Indoor Market since we are sold out. The application form is available HERE to download and send in for consideration to email@example.com. You must also review and sign the Dalhousie 2021 Indoor Market Policies HERE and send in with your application!
If you have any questions about the market, please email Sonja Devauld, Market Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter @dalhousie.farmersmarket.yyc
We will be implementing capacity restriction to 1/3 fire code occupancy.
- Attendees must be with household members only, or 2 close contacts if they live alone.
- Answer a verbal COVID-19 questionnaire;
- Wear approved Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – Face shields are not permitted for indoor use without a face mask that covers their nose, mouth, and chin.
- Sanitize hands upon entry and exit of building;
- Always maintain a safe physical distance of two meters;
- Adhere to and follow all directional signage to control the flow of participants as indicated;
- Anyone with symptoms are prohibited from attending (even if symptoms are mild, or resemble a cold)
2021/2022 Monthly Indoor Vendors
- Annabelle’s Silver & Art
- Backyard Bounty
- Buzzy Bee Honey
- CanaBerta LTD.
- Dad’s Sausage and Cured Meats
- Frozen Assets Ice Cream
- The Go Tu Vietnamese Kitchen
- Homeward Bound Pet Food
- I Love Biscotti Co
- Italiano Please
- Kingdom Coffee
- Mary’s Jikoni
- Maxi Foods
- Plantbased Footprint
- Reems Kitchen
- Russell Up Some Buns
- Shirley’s Green House
- Sugar Creek Kettle Corn Co.
- Ukrainian Fine Foods
2021/2022 Occasional Vendors
- Calgary Chocosweeats Factorie (Oct 26, Nov 16, Dec 14)
- Indian Good Food (Oct 26, Nov 16, Dec 14)
- Mount Bison & Cattle (Nov 16, Dec 14)
- Mylos Mills (Dec 14)
- Nose Hill Farm Microgreens (Jan 18, Feb 15, Mar 15, Apr 12)
- Petit4Paws Pet Bakery (Jan 18, Feb 15, Mar 15, Apr 12)
- Space Pantry (Nov 16, Jan 18, Feb 15, Mar 15, Apr 12)
- Therapy Art Studio (Oct 26, Nov 16, Dec 14)
- Tiarific Canine (Oct 26, Dec 14)