2023 Event Review
Thank you to all of the ~180 participants who brought vehicles and others from the community who attended the Show and Shine. The weather was great, the parking lot was full and everyone looked like they were having a great time! The event raised almost $10,000 for Enviros.org.
Congratulations to all of our winners:
- Pre 50’s : Brian Stone – 1937 Oldsmobile F37
- 50’s: Janice McLennan – 1957 Thunderbird
- 60’s: Stan Barlow – 1968 AMC Rebel
- 70’s: Brian McCornish – 1970 GTO Judge
- 80’s: Mike Fischer – 1983 Delorean
- 90’s: Erik Patterson – 1990 Morgan +8
- 2000’s: Joe Szabo – 2003 Mercury Marauder
- 2010’s: Gary Foster – 2016 Ford Mustang
- Best Survivor: Erik Boulianne – 1991 Ford Mustang
- Crowd Favourite Runner Up: Janice McLennon – 1957 Ford Thunderbird
- Crowd Favourite: Phil Spate – 1963 Chevy Corvair
Thank you to everyone that generously participated in the raffle, 50/50 and silent auction. All prizes have been claimed. Thanks to our sponsors, all monies raised at the event, including entrance fees and food sales, go directly to Enviros. Thank you again to everyone for their support of this important cause.
The list of our sponsors:
- ARC Resources
- Fountain Tire
- Connect First Credit Union
- Reflections Auto Wash
- Boston Pizza
- Earls Kitchen + Bar
- Shaganappi GM
- Foot Locker
- Auto Value Auto Parts
- Basket Case
Without their support we wouldn’t be able to host this event!
We hope to see you all again next year. Saturday September 7th, 2024
Thank you to niceoldcars.ca for so many of the wonderful photos.
Save the Date
2024 Show & Shine is Saturday, Sept 7