Open House – January 9, 10, and 11, 2024
Registration – January 16, 17, and 18, 2024
3-Year-Old Program (Licensed) – Tuesdays & Thursdays from 9:00am to 12:00pm*
- This program is for 3 year olds (Children must have their 3rd birthday before December 31).
- Our goal is for children to become comfortable in a group situation and to allow the children to gain independence and function within a group outside of their home or families. We emphasize sharing, listening, and good manners. Our aim is to improve the development of gross and fine motor skills through play and craft activities.
- The program strives for a class that is warm and welcoming, allowing the children to feel safe to explore and express their individuality.
4-Year-Old Program (Licensed) – Mondays, Wednesdays & Fridays from 9:00am to 12:00pm*
- This program is for 4 year olds (students must have their 4th birthday before December 31)
- The main focus of this program is to continue to build upon age-appropriate social skills and interactions. The children learn what it means to respect themselves and one another. This program gradually increases the expectations within the routine (e.g., time seated at the circle lasts longer, class discussions are more complex) and the learning of more specific skills such as letter recognition, visual name recognition and printing one’s name, if ready.
- Our major goal is for children to become comfortable with the school routine in preparation for kindergarten.
* The 3 year and 4 year morning programs include access to indoor and outdoor spaces for physical education, as well as offsite field trips and/or in class special guests.
Terms: Licensed means that we except families who are receiving Child Care Subsidy and/or the Affordability Grant. Unlicensed means the program is not eligible to receive Child Care Subsidy and/or the Affordability Grant.